You may wonder why most men get easily attracted with Ilonggo women. It is simply because these lovely ladies bear the characteristics of a typical Filipina and they are existing in Iloilo, the city of Love.
Take time to read below the top qualities of every Ilongga woman that make most gentlemen fall in-love with.
- An"Ilongga", which is also fondly used as another name for an Ilongga woman , is modest and sweet in nature. These traits are revealed in her melodic speech and in her bashful gestures especially when she is in the party or in public gathering. Start asking her name, and she'll reply you with a soft voice and a sweet smile.
- Have you seen a woman who can still manage to smile and be happy despite the wrecks she faces in life? Only a true Ilongga can lead you to a pure beauty of felicity, for she still remains cheerful and persevering in the midst of chaos and misfortunes.
- In friendship or in any serious relationship , an Ilongga is faithful and true to her commitment as a friend or a one-man-woman. She does her best in preserving the love and trust of her loved-one. An example is a widow Ilongga who would rather stay single to prove her loyalty towards the sacrilege of marriage.
- An Ilongga can go with the flow when it comes to exposing of excellence in a certain field of expertise. To name some are the daring and intelligent senator in the person of Madam Miriam Defensor-Santiago who keeps ruling in politics and the renowned philanthropist and a writer, too like Magdalena Jalandoni and many more to mention.
- Despite the numerous ways of outdoor fun, an ideal Ilongga still prefers to stay home by keeping herself busy with household chores through which the qualities of being caring and responsible are clearly manifested.
- Take a visit Iloilo City and be amazed how an Ilongga would be glad to accommodate you in her most hospitable and generous ways. From dining to sleeping sessions, her house is open for your stay without expecting something in return.
- The rarest of all, an Ilongga chooses to be religious and family-oriented as visible identities of a typical Filipino woman who has deep reverence and love to her faith and family.